First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I went to the dealership Monday and drove the truck, I was too jet lagged to do any paperwork. We flew back in to town Sunday evening and had been up for almost 30 hours. I asked them to prep for pickup today. Uneventful, albeit a little slow, barrage of paperwork. Dealership held to every commitment they had made including price protection back to my October 5, 2021, MY21 order sheet. While I have the Gen 1 (Zeus) for sale, wife and I agreed that we would not sell it for less than "we" think it is worth. She patted him on the hood on the way in as we closed the garage with him outside for the first time and said "you're still my favorite". :)

I have my 2023 placed with Phil Long. Fingers crossed they had the allocation.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MidnightSpecial

They were always upfront with me about where I was on the "allocation list". If your salesman isn't letting you know where you are, you might want to talk to the sales manager. They (mostly my salesperson) worked really hard to ensure my expectations were realistic and based on "actual events". Mind you, I had different experiences with different PL dealerships. I worked with the dealership in Denver because the CO Springs dealership screwed around for a month feeding me BS.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MidnightSpecial

They were always upfront with me about where I was on the "allocation list". If your salesman isn't letting you know where you are, you might want to talk to the sales manager. They (mostly my salesperson) worked really hard to ensure my expectations were realistic and based on "actual events". Mind you, I had different experiences with different PL dealerships. I worked with the dealership in Denver because the CO Springs dealership screwed around for a month feeding me BS.
Im dealing with a guy named Taylor. I received my order confirmation but not much else beyond that. He supposedly got my Priority Code changes from 19 to 11. But he is saying its a crap shoot whenever I will get my news.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im dealing with a guy named Taylor. I received my order confirmation but not much else beyond that. He supposedly got my Priority Code changes from 19 to 11. But he is saying its a crap shoot whenever I will get my news.
I wish you luck. It was one year and three weeks for me but that is what I was prepared for knowing where I was on the list and how many allocations they were expecting for MY22. Not going to lie, it was a long year of anticipation and I am glad it's over. MY23 will be tough because the R numbers reduce the number of non-R production spots. Not one for one but it reduces the number of non-R trucks to be built this model year. I have the estimated projected numbers that Ford published somewhere.