First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of her today!
Ordered 10/25. Went into production 2/28. Built 3/01. Shipped 3/02. Arrived at dealer 3/18. 801a and that’s it. Yes MSRP. Loving every part of it!
Congratulations. I am seeing a lot of movement lately. Way less complaining.

DungysColts

Reaction score
Did anyone have any issues with the dealers about the 2022's $4500 price bump? I noticed when I got my window sticker at the base price had went up $4500 and I had to call the dealership and ask what they were doing about that. If you're taking delivery of a 2022 to tell me how that conversation went

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery on Saturday! Truck is awesome.. Dealer honored the price at time of order, window sticker reflected both increases and did have the blue cruise discount. Excellent build/paint quality, much better than my 19 and 20.

IMG_1952.jpegIMG_1949.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 72

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery on Saturday! Truck is awesome.. Dealer honored the price at time of order, window sticker reflected both increases and did have the blue cruise discount. Excellent build/paint quality, much better than my 19 and 20.

Just to clarify, I'm assuming you had an order that was pre December/February price increase. Did your dealer also honor the Blue Cruise discount from your original order price?

My dealer has me price protected based on my October 2021 build sheet, but that also includes the $1395 for Blue Cruise that I won't be getting. Given I have an MSRP, price-protected deal, I'm debating even pressing my luck.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I'm assuming you had an order that was pre December/February price increase. Did your dealer also honor the Blue Cruise discount from your original order price?

My dealer has me price protected based on my October 2021 build sheet, but that also includes the $1395 for Blue Cruise that I won't be getting. Given I have an MSRP, price-protected deal, I'm debating even pressing my luck.
Sounds like you are due for a new window sticker to reflect the Blue Cruise price discount or this will be handled during the purchase process. There’s some literature here discussing how this will be resolved. Get ahead of this & consult with your dealer.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes, I ordered in Oct..
My truck arrived with an updated window sticker that included both price increases and the removal of blue cruise. Dealer deducted the price increases. Yours should arrive with the same deal..