First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was driving and on the Phone (Hands Free) and I seen my first Gen 3 in Lead Foot, and it looked really good! Almost better than Gen 2 LeadFoot. I think Leadfoot just went to my number 1 color spot!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up on Friday. Got the Smartcap installed that same night and now waiting on some 37's to come in the mail, RPG 2.25" and Foutz 1" rear, SVC intercooler, decked storage system and iKamper and she'll be ready to go for a week long adventure in Colorado!
View attachment 347246View attachment 347247
Do you already have the RPG collars and rear spacers installed? She sits level and looks great in these pictures.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
Do you already have the RPG collars and rear spacers installed? She sits level and looks great in these pictures.
No sir, this is stock except for the cap. With a tape measure it's actually still about 3/4" higher in the rear but she sits perfect at the moment. Just want to comfortably stuff the 37's and the other stuff is gonna add a bit more weight back there. Will post up once it's all installed.

hot_sauce

Reaction score
Pretty killer set-up I must say. I am waiting on my Silver 22 to be finished but I have looked at doing all SVC up front. UCA's , lower tie rods, 1.5 collars and the intercooler. Its so hot here in Texas anything to keep it cooler on the engine would be good. In terms of caps,I am stuck. I have looked at the smart caps but heard they leak. I am now considering a ARE and as of last night might just do a locking bed cover. Anyway, nice looking truck. No A pillars though?