First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my biggest fear with my MSRP deal. That if I left to at the dealership too long, someone would come along and offer $20K over and it would get sold out from under me.
This is exactly why I drive by the dealer every day after work now even though the tracker says 10/17-10/23 lol

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
I've been wanting a white Raptor since '19. tired of cleaning my black tundra all the time. Now that I have my kids and wife taken care of with their cars and College funds taken care of, I am getting ready to purchase on either December or 1Q22. Just hope I can find one without them wanting a ADM.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting a white Raptor since '19. tired of cleaning my black tundra all the time. Now that I have my kids and wife taken care of with their cars and College funds taken care of, I am getting ready to purchase on either December or 1Q22. Just hope I can find one without them wanting a ADM.
Time is on your side. I would start asking dealers to hold a MY22 allocation for you and confirm that they will do MSRP.

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
Time is on your side. I would start asking dealers to hold a MY22 allocation for you and confirm that they will do MSRP.
I would love to, but told the wife I would hold off to December as she just retired last week. I see a lot of trucks on line for several Dallas and area dealers. It will be interesting to see who will be willing to do MSRP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter