First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to, but told the wife I would hold off to December as she just retired last week. I see a lot of trucks on line for several Dallas and area dealers. It will be interesting to see who will be willing to do MSRP.
Even if you order today, you aren't taking possession of anything until after December. Especially a MY22.

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
Allocations aren't going to wait for you either. Now we have 300 threads and posts of guys that didn't order when the banks opened "looking for a raptor @ msrp"
understand. Let's put it this way as don't count your chickens till they hatch. I have some investments that will take hold in December and are 98% sure to go through.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
understand. Let's put it this way as don't count your chickens till they hatch. I have some investments that will take hold in December and are 98% sure to go through.
I guess the point is that this is super low risk. If you order now and back out, it is not like the dealer is stuck with a vehicle that will sit on their lot. They will just sell it to the next person that didn't plan ahead of time and likely charge him a premium.

gwdlaw

Reaction score
Strange request I know, but could someone snap a pic of the floor mats that came in your 2021 Raptor. Mine didnt come with any.