First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4ready

Reaction score
Picked up my 21 Raptor just a few days ago. Extremely happy to get it and was able to fight off the vultures hovering the transport truck offering 12K over when it arrived. This is my 3rd camping rig I’ve built over the past 5 years and am super stoked at how capable it is stock.nAfter building / seeing past trucks inside and out I have an appreciation for certain aspects of how these are built. Owned GMC/RAM 2500’s w/ tent, solar, fridge, etc and this by far is my favorite for what I need.

801A
Power Tech Package
Moonroof
Carbon Fiber Package
17” Forged Wheels
Bedliner

@ 40 Miles installed my GFC Version 2 Platform Camper

- 2 Doors + Window option on the GFC
- Weight distribution forward of rear axle so I don’t even feel a difference.
- Camper weight is approx. 290lbs
- Ordered last year for a 2021 F-150 5.5ft as dimensions are identical as expected so perfect fit.
- Happens to be a level kit as well :D

2249315D-7F0E-41FB-9C4E-65D553A58CE4.jpeg

915179B0-9FFF-4F5E-9AD9-E4A88339A0D2.jpeg

F02FE756-1E40-4CAC-813A-A5E954A9EB8D.jpeg

25998416-2B7C-475C-B3ED-5F44DC060CAF.jpeg

Last edited:

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic, do you mind me asking what they charged for full xpel and ceramic coating.
Sure. I misspoke when I said "full", it was a "full front" which is the entire front end including all of the block lettering, fenders, hood, a pillars, mirrors, as well as the rocker panels, etc. Basically everything but the doors, roof, and tailgate. That + the ceramic was around 5k for the whole job including the tint.

Edit: Everything was Xpel brand including the ceramic coating.

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure. I misspoke when I said "full", it was a "full front" which is the entire front end including all of the block lettering, fenders, hood, a pillars, mirrors, as well as the rocker panels, etc. Basically everything but the doors, roof, and tailgate. That + the ceramic was around 5k for the whole job including the tint.

Edit: Everything was Xpel brand including the ceramic coating.
That is actually a killer price for all of that, based on the research I have done so far. Way to go.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 21 Raptor just a few days ago. Extremely happy to get it and was able to fight off the vultures hovering the transport truck offering 12K over when it arrived. This is my 3rd camping rig I’ve built over the past 5 years and am super stoked at how capable it is stock.nAfter building / seeing past trucks inside and out I have an appreciation for certain aspects of how these are built. Owned GMC/RAM 2500’s w/ tent, solar, fridge, etc and this by far is my favorite for what I need.

801A
Power Tech Package
Moonroof
Carbon Fiber Package
17” Forged Wheels
Bedliner

@ 40 Miles installed my GFC Version 2 Platform Camper

- 2 Doors + Window option on the GFC
- Weight distribution forward of rear axle so I don’t even feel a difference.
- Camper weight is approx. 290lbs
- Ordered last year for a 2021 F-150 5.5ft as dimensions are identical as expected so perfect fit.
- Happens to be a level kit as well

Are you serious about people just yelling as it comes off the truck they want to buy your truck? That's crazy man.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealer if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the Central Arkansas area and will likely need to reorder as a 22. Not very happy with my current dealer. Feel free to PM me.
If you feel like driving to TN i have a few dealerships in the Memphis area that are MSRP