First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Knocked it out of the park on this one! When you see it in person your opinion will change! Seen a 35” truck when I picked mine up and the interior looked plain in comparison ( stitching, embroidery, and of course suede)
Thanks for the pics. From everyone's positive feedback that's seen the blue interior, I'm so glad I went for the 37 Package.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice... yeah my measurements are putting me at about 2 inches short of fitting from wall to garage door:banghead:. New house we built too with 3 car garage, if only builder would have been able to do the 2ft extension i tried to add. Oh well just have to suffer through
Funny you mentioned this, I'm a builder and about to build my own house. I literally just added 2 feet to my garage to make sure my Raptor fits in.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you mentioned this, I'm a builder and about to build my own house. I literally just added 2 feet to my garage to make sure my Raptor fits in.
These fit in mine lengthwise with just enough room to fit my fat *** around with the garage door closed. Bumper needs to be about .5-2” from the wall though

Attachments

• DEF1625B-77B1-4AE4-99BC-7F3077753D81.jpeg
    DEF1625B-77B1-4AE4-99BC-7F3077753D81.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 313

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
these truck are amazing i cannot wait to get one,

what does everyone think of the carbon fiber trim inside?
I personally love everything about the new trucks except those pieces, i think the SHINY carbon fiber from the 2020s look the best, but everything else about the gen 3 i love. i just feel like you dont notice it as much when its a more flat look

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smart move. Wish I could have added the space on my build...if it was a full custom they could have just redone the engineering and made it happen.. but was built with D.R. So they couldn’t do that. If I had the cash for the option and was custom I would have gone extra 4 ft on the garage just to give extra room to walk around and be able to have cabinets or bench etc.

My parents home is a custom build and dad made sure they extended garage... later on they bought an Excursion to haul the whole family around with luggage for any road trips.. it’s a site to behold to see a garage that holds that thing.. it just barely fits in with the nose up to the work bench.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smart move. Wish I could have added the space on my build...if it was a full custom they could have just redone the engineering and made it happen.. but was built with D.R. So they couldn’t do that. If I had the cash for the option and was custom I would have gone extra 4 ft on the garage just to give extra room to walk around and be able to have cabinets or bench etc.

My parents home is a custom build and dad made sure they extended garage... later on they bought an Excursion to haul the whole family around with luggage for any road trips.. it’s a site to behold to see a garage that holds that thing.. it just barely fits in with the nose up to the work bench.
Hopefully the extra 2 feet I added will leave enough room to walk around. Ended up going 24 Feet deep, I figured the Raptor around 20 feet in length. I usually park my motorcycles in front but don't think one will fit with the Raptor

Last edited:

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the extra 2 feet I added will leave enough room to walk around. Ended up going 24 Feet deep, I figured the Raptor around 20 feet in length. I usually park my motorcycles in front but don't think one will fit with the Raptor
Nice. Yeah raptor should be at 19.33 ft long so 24ft will be perfect. Envious...