First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steved57

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great truck but did you have to flex on us with "Samsung Triple Camera" picture?? :rolleyes:
Not sure what you mean (I see it says that on the pic) but I don't know why as my previous phones didn't show that
How do I make it not do that - and what do you mean "flex on us"

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean (I see it says that on the pic) but I don't know why as my previous phones didn't show that
How do I make it not do that - and what do you mean "flex on us"
To “flex” is to show off. Cause the phone details in the pic. Doesn’t mean youre doing it on purpose haha

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking into getting into biking. Im 6'9 though.... do they even make nice bikes like that for someone my size?
D6E70A49-980E-4BC1-9BB0-77B34D81A7A3.jpeg

It appears the XXL goes up to 6’7” but I’d stop by your nearest bike shops to see what they have to offer you.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive been looking into getting into biking. Im 6'9 though.... do they even make nice bikes like that for someone my size?
Mtb’s have 29” wheels now, it’s a wonderful time in mtb’ing for a guy your size. My friend is the same height and had an old Trek with 26’s in xxl, looked kinda silly with wheels that small.