First speeding ticket! Never made a cop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
V1s pick up Laser..granted the warning time is reduced compared to standard radar. :waytogo:

It providers laser warning as a courtesy to let you know you've been busted. A detector will not allow you to react and slow down at the speed of light.

There are shifters on the market, but to be honest if everyone is using laser like they do around here, you're only option is to drive the speed limit.

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a V1 in both the daily drivers, and a new ****** iQ in the GT350...they save my ass more times than I can count, but....oh well....I havent had a ticket since 2008, so I dont care....I'll get it tossed. Its the one thing I actually use my law school education for. (Since Im not an attorney and ******* hate them typically) I did get a lid for the pumpkin btw- a pace edwards electric and the pop-n-lock electric tailgate lock.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ****** 9500 IX has saved me more money than it cost so I see this as a positive invest me for me. Especially when I had the ISF. The GPS makes them useful in town and around construction zones. If there is a lot of traffic on the road they are really useful but when your solo and no one else to help pick up radars it doesn't work as well.

58590_562833600504_71300364_32419840_5625843_n.jpg