First Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patriot Drone

Reaction score
I have always wanted a Raptor and lusted after them every time I saw one. I finally was able to get one for myself last week! 2019 that appears to have been a pavement queen ( and will likely stay that way) that was very well taken care of. I just added Nitto Ridge Grapplers and I am trying to figure out what to do for fog lights.Raptor 3.jpegRaptor 2.jpegRaptor 1.jpeg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place and congrats on a beautiful Raptor. There are a few lighting venders on here who sell fog light kits for the raptor.

Viral Peas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! Beautiful truck and it will look great with some much needed fog lights :) As mentioned there are a couple of really good vendors on here that can help guide your decision.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! Beautiful truck and it will look great with some much needed fog lights :) As mentioned there are a couple of really good vendors on here that can help guide your decision.

Head over to the lighting forum and you will get a lot of help, based on what you want to do. White or Amber SAE pod lights are something you can run all the time on the street and fully legal.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's not forget bumpers,wheels,bed covers, leveling, and on and on.. mods are addictive