GEN 2 First raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope all goes well with this one! They are amazing trucks, I love mine and it hasn't even arrived yet haha

LeCreaux

Reaction score
I've had mine a week and love it. Upgraded from a fully loaded Hemi Grand Cherokee Overland. The Grand Cherokee was a mid-size SUV that fit everywhere and turned on a dime. Had an initial learning curve in the Raptor trying to park it and keep it in its own lane, but otherwise I wish I could just drive it around 24/7. Love it.

First thing I did was replace the antenna with a "Stubby" so it could get through the garage door. Then I had to reorganize the garage so the truck would fit into the garage. Replaced the wheels with 17x9 +12 Vision Split (Satin Black). Used FORSCAN to turn off the double-honk when you get out with the engine running and to turn off the fake engine noise coming through the speakers.

Next week I'm getting Jimmi' Jammers installed on all four doors and removing the lock cylinder on the driver door. Already has Ford Perimeter Plus and LoJack installed, but this is Texas.

fullsizeoutput_ada.jpeg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome and Congrats! Hopefully, you intend to drive it the way Ford intended, off road. If so.....you ain't seen nothing yet! :patriot:

Last edited:
OP
OP
DFWBraaaptor

DFWBraaaptor

Reaction score
I've had mine a week and love it. Upgraded from a fully loaded Hemi Grand Cherokee Overland. The Grand Cherokee was a mid-size SUV that fit everywhere and turned on a dime. Had an initial learning curve in the Raptor trying to park it and keep it in its own lane, but otherwise I wish I could just drive it around 24/7. Love it.

First thing I did was replace the antenna with a "Stubby" so it could get through the garage door. Then I had to reorganize the garage so the truck would fit into the garage. Replaced the wheels with 17x9 +12 Vision Split (Satin Black). Used FORSCAN to turn off the double-honk when you get out with the engine running and to turn off the fake engine noise coming through the speakers.

Next week I'm getting Jimmi' Jammers installed on all four doors and removing the lock cylinder on the driver door. Already has Ford Perimeter Plus and LoJack installed, but this is Texas.

View attachment 119726
Wait a second... Engine sounds coming from the speakers??? Wut in tarnation!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DFWBraaaptor

DFWBraaaptor

Reaction score
congrats and welcome. I am a first time Raptor owner myself. 2019 in Performance Blue. Love it
I'm totally in love with mine. I've had tons of cool cars and trucks. This one takes the cake. I get compliments every day on it. They nailed it with these. Congrats on your new toy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk