First Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Evening...

this is my 1st Ford too. my last rig was also a GMC. 1500HD with the 6.0. had a bunch of motor mods and a lift and all sorts of other fun stuff. i loved that truck but i love the Raptor more!

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry so many of you waited until getting raptors as your first ford, at least now you know what you've been missing out on all your lives...

Lol, just messing with you guys

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after an auto show, the various car makers are flying back to Detroit after showing their new models. The seats on the plane are limited so there are two Ford guys stuck sitting in the same section as a GM guy. It's a long flight so the GM guy takes off his shoes to relax but he has to go to the lavatory so he gets up an goes. A Ford guy immediately spits in the GM guys shoe before he comes back. Soon after the Ford guy at the window seat is thirsty and requests a cola. The GM guy is in the aisle seat so he offers to get it for him. As soon as he walks away, the other Ford guy spits in the GM guys other shoe. He comes back and and gives the Ford guys both cola beverages before sitting down. The flight goes on without incident and just before landing the GM guy puts his shoes back on and immediately realizes what has happened. The GM guy then says loudly, "why does it have to be like this, always Ford against GM? Why can't we all just get along? Really, the spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes must stop".

Yeah I know, I kind of stole the joke from another subject altogether but you guys get my point. I love my C5 Corvette and I'm gonna love my Raptor too when it finally arrives. Unless your name was Edsel, every car manufacturer truly gets it right once in a while. Looks like Ford really got it right with the Raptor. I'm keeping the Vette too!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's face it they both have their pros and con's. I like both. At least neither one of them is a dodge.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
skinman

skinman

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I'm getting a sprayed in bedliner and tinting the windows next, and then I'll be looking for a set of fog lights and a light bar. I'm sure you guys can point me in the right direction.
As far as getting rid of my Camaro, yeah... that's not happening any time soon. Baby steps guys... baby steps. haha!