First Ford is a 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our new 2018 is our first FORD as well, and I've endured all the jokes since bringing it to church.
I guess FORD doesn't have the best track record, and neither does the RAPTOR, but so far it has done well, except for the clacking that occurs every morning when we first start it up. We've never had a vehicle that sounds that bad, and our local dealer says it's not a problem!

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our new 2018 is our first FORD as well, and I've endured all the jokes since bringing it to church.
I guess FORD doesn't have the best track record, and neither does the RAPTOR, but so far it has done well, except for the clacking that occurs every morning when we first start it up. We've never had a vehicle that sounds that bad, and our local dealer says it's not a problem!
Cam phaser?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam phaser?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
No, they said it is something not covered by any bulletin so far. The Dealer says they have to wait to hear from Ford Corp. before they can go further. Crazy for a $70K+ vehicle!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc