Finished my Rigid light install: 20",30",40", and D2 fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious why you went with multiple 3-watt bars, instead of just one super bright bar, with the new 5-Watt leds? Or better yet, multiple 5-Watt bars! hahaha

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW... Looks awesome. You can never have enough Rigid Lights.

Thanks for supporting Rigid Industries and an American Made product!!

OP
OP
WaltDoGG

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
Any issue with running the 40 and 30 on one switch?

Haven't had any issues, but I haven't had them on for too long yet. The two combined are within the amp rating of uplifter 1, if i did my math correctly ; ). Seems to be fine to me, but I am not an electrical expert. If anyone else wants to chime in for verification that would be great.

this may sound strange but can i see a picture of the front without the lights on. i want to see how you attached your plate bracket.

Sure, I'll take some pictures tomorrow. I just flipped the bracket upside down and drilled new holes about 1"- 1 1/2" (I'll get the exact measurement tomorrow) above the pre existing mounting holes in the bracket. Then attached it with a nut and bolt.

Friggin' bright!

(Wait til he tells us he doesn't go offroading at night) :chewie:

No, I'll definitely be offroading at night.

I'm curious why you went with multiple 3-watt bars, instead of just one super bright bar, with the new 5-Watt leds? Or better yet, multiple 5-Watt bars! hahaha

There are many reason. First, I liked the Dually D2 setup and wanted to keep a consistant manufacturer. Second, this setup gave me the look I was after and I knew it would work\fit without too much headache. Lastly, I got some great deals on the lights and it fit into my budget.