finding a new raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went on autotrader.com to see what was available on the market. there's a dealer in New Jersey that has a ruby SE for $54K listed and a another pretty well loaded for around $53K in black. they're both around $10K off of sticker. i know nothing about this dealership but just thought i'd share in case somebody is looking. for those prices i may trade up.

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked their website and found the sticker and it appears they're showing msrp at $5k over the window sticker and their sale price is about $5k under. Not really sure what's actually going on.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't believe the website prices. when you talk to them or show up on lot they will ask for over MSRP.. Its bait tactics to get you in

Yep. I was just going to say that. I've seen Raptors listed on Autotrader and other sale websites for MSRP, invoice, whatever other price they come up with, and usually when you talk with them they state it's a "mistake" and they're actually asking *** amount over MSRP.