Finally :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Berky

Reaction score
Congratulations, you picked the best color:favorites13:. I'm thinking about making a Death Valley run in March. Once I have some dates finalized I will let you know.

OP
OP
M

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :D still cant believe I actually own it lol

Also wanted to say thanks to the forum for the ESP thread, after mentioning the flood ford esp site the finance manager decided that he'd rather I buy the ESP from the dealer than flood so he worked his magic and I only had to pay $700 for the 100,000 mile ESP.
@mike.s let me know :) Ill PM you my number. I will be busy next saturday for sure but not sure about sunday yet.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

@berky all the way in March?!?! haha sounds good, I will definitely be tagging along and hopefully you guys wont mind teaching me about the dos and donts of offroading. Im not completely new to it but definitely have a lot to learn.