Finally hit MSRP, how long till invoice deals available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>Going to guess that prices are going to stay up there since all the gen 1's keep breaking <<<<

your a ******* idiot. look at the first page on FRF,,, gen 2 transmission issues, ride issues, engine trouble,,,,,. where are you getting your info,,, Trump tweets.?. gen 1 is a solid truck, now go crawl back into your gen2, if you even own one.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't let that guy get you riled up. It's a troll account just look at his post. It wouldn't shock me if someone on this thread owned it....

RASTA DUDE

Reaction score
>>>>Going to guess that prices are going to stay up there since all the gen 1's keep breaking <<<<

your a ******* idiot. look at the first page on FRF,,, gen 2 transmission issues, ride issues, engine trouble,,,,,. where are you getting your info,,, Trump tweets.?. gen 1 is a solid truck, now go crawl back into your gen2, if you even own one.

Maybe "you're" the ******* idiot bumbleclot. Oooooooh the irony. Go crawl back into your liberal safe space softy.

Don't let that guy get you riled up. It's a troll account just look at his post. It wouldn't shock me if someone on this thread owned it....

Troll account?? The only thing I troll for is ******* and snitches.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RASTA DUDE,,, go check the savings account your grandma set up, I just took the dollar she left for you. you may think a forum is a safe place, but your IP tells all. still wanna play.?.

chuckulls

Reaction score