Fiberglass front fenders @ SDHQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you please give me the info of the wheels that i will be needing to get them out by an inch of the boatec fenders.
Thanks

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would highly recommend doing the spring perch mod if you are wanting to run 37s. You could probably get away with it at the middle perch with fiberglass fenders. The fender liners is thin gauge aluminum that is molded to fit into the fender wells and is then sprayed with a bed liner material so it can withstand the elements and doesn't stand out.

We are in constant contact with bruce. He is down here usually once a month dropping off a shipment of raptor fenders to us. He definitely has some cool stuff cookin at his shop and once I hear get any kind of info, I will be sure to pass it along to you guys!

Do you guys stock the gender liners? I have glassworks fenders on mine and would like to get some sort of liner. Would the ones you make for boatec fit on glassworks?