Fiberglass front fenders @ SDHQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PRODUCT OVERVIEW:

SDHQ's fiberglass front fenders for your Gen 1(2010-2014) Ford Raptor are designed to ensure quality fitment and ease of installation.

We offer them in two flare/rise options. They feature a 2" flare out and a 2" rise up or 3" flare out and a 3" rise up, both of which will help with clearance of a larger than stock tire and give it a more aggressive look while matching the fenders aggressive lines with the factory lines.

We manufacture our fiberglass in a way as to help with the "spiderwebbing" that is common with most fiberglass body panels. Our fenders are produced with three distinct layers; the first layer is a 2oz skin layer, the middle layer is a 2mil Coremat, and our final layer is a 2oz top cloth. Our 2mil Coremat gives the fender strength and rigidity, while also helping fight and prevent the spiderwebbing cracks you see from rock chips and debris. After the body panels are installed you don't get that race glass flutter or shake. It also makes repairs more of a possibility in an accident if damage occurs to the glass.

Our fiberglass is Proudly Made here in The United States of America.

KEY FEATURES:

Helps clear 37″ Tires
2″ Flare / 2" Rise or 3″ Flare / 3" Rise
Inner fender wells are available for the 2" Flare / 2" Rise fenders
Reduced spiderwebbing with our added Coremat layer
Designed and produced in the USA
SDHQ Quality

https://sdhqoffroad.com/collections...-14-ford-raptor-sdhq-built-fiberglass-fenders

10-14-ford-raptor-sdhq-built-fiberglass-fenders

LAPD7_720x.jpg

DSC02717-1_720x.jpg

Here are a couple shots of the fiberglass we will be offering for the Raptor.. For this set up we worked with Boatec and could not be happier with the outcome...

DSC01880.jpg
DSC01878.jpg
DSC01888.jpg
DSC01887.jpg
DSC01886.jpg
DSC01883.jpg
DSC01882.jpg

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... time to go crash my Raptor so State Farm can buy me some new fenders lol.

How much wider are they? Is that a 37" thats being stuffed?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see someone is finally starting to produce these for the Raptor, a lot of us have been waiting.
Keep us posted SDHQ, I'm gonna subscribe to this thread.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Built-In fender flares! Love that. I'd like to see some measurements on the differences! Looks awesome and I want a set already, but would need a rear set to match!