Feeler: Custom Molded Rigid Fog Light Surrounds / Shrouds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in If D2 and stock bumper color

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am down as well. I sent Larry an email regarding color. He said he could paint any color, but the standard color included in the $375 would be matte black. I requested he make the standard color match the stock bumper since the reason for these lights is to fill up the hole in the stock bumper. I realize some have painted their bumper but the majority are the stock color.

What are everyone's thoughts on color?

I too gave Larry the go ahead via email for a set.

Flat black or color matched to the bumper is fine either way. Black would give you just a little bit of contrast, make them stand out a little bit more.

Have we got clarification on whether the lights are Duallys or D2s @ $400 for both pairs?

TheAutoArt

Reaction score
To clarify a few things.

$400 is for 2 sets of the Dually lights. The shrouds will accept the Dually and the D2.

I have started receiving emails to order them.

I will only put these in to production once I receive 50 orders. Unfortunately it doesn't make sense for us to start making them until I have 50 committed.

Again I can paint to match for an additional $50

Status
Not open for further replies.