Feeler: Custom Molded Rigid Fog Light Surrounds / Shrouds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think they look good, but it's more then I'm willing to spend for foglight surrounds.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, lets be honest here guys. I don't see this one happening.

There might be a small handful (including myself) willing to purchase these for the $375 but I don't see anywhere near 50 people in once we eclipsed the $250 price point.

What is the price if we do not get to 50?

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There might be a small handful (including myself) willing to purchase these for the $375 but I don't see anywhere near 50 people in once we eclipsed the $250 price point.

Hosse, do you know how far away from 50 we are?

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This is the only solution that I have seen to actually fill those holes so I am in at this price point but I agree that it doesn't look good for getting 50 orders. I doubt 50 people would have stepped up at $250 either when it would have came right down to it.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a carbon fiber 3D printer right about now would be nice for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly AMB Lighting bought a 3D printer for his fog light surround project, but he's moving SLOOOOOOOOOOOW. First mention of his project was September of 2012, and his last update was December of 2013. Still not even a design picture or prototype.

That's why I'm in for these from Larry, even at $375. I just can't stand that ******, tacked-on look of the bare lights and mounts. I'm actually surprised that no other vendors have tried to offer something for this, considering how much interest we've seen here.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f185/custom-fog-lights-16808/

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hosse, do you know how far away from 50 we are?

I don't have any count asides from what you guys can see in this thread but I would say if we had 6 in at that price we would be doing good.

I can edit the original post with who is in at $375 if you guys just want to post up if you are in.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

This is the only solution that I have seen to actually fill those holes so I am in at this price point but I agree that it doesn't look good for getting 50 orders. I doubt 50 people would have stepped up at $250 either when it would have came right down to it.

x2.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a close to $60,000 truck and I have $700 worth of lights that look tacked onto the front. I think $375 is well worth the price to have something to help make the lights look like they belong there as well as have a factory looking install.

I am completely surprised that there is not an option from Ford for lighting. This would have been a perfect opportunity for them to line their pockets even more. Out of the thousands of these trucks sold I wonder how many of us would of paid extra for a factory installed fog light solution. I know I would have for sure.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
I agree with you guys, $375 is not that bad. I talked to Larry on Wednesday, and sent an email, after his post of the requirement for 50 and at that point he had 4 emails including myself. I don't think it is looking good and I am not sure there will be a price break unless we get 50 since he had commented that there were a couple guys coming in to get the shrouds done on their raptors for the $1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.