Feeler: Custom Molded Rigid Fog Light Surrounds / Shrouds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 1/29/2014

The Auto Art has agreed to manufacture these shrouds for us as long as we have 50 committed buyers.

The price is $375 and that includes the shrouds and brackets. All you would need to provide is the lights. Rigid Duallys or D2s will fit the shrouds.

The shrouds will come black but can be custom painted for an additional $50.00

FAQ from the seller:

I have been flooded with emails regarding these shrouds. Here are the answers you are all looking for.

1) Each one that we make are hand crafted for you. We are not a large manufacturing facility that can stamp out 100 an hour. We are a custom car shop and we would make these for you one by one. Trust me when I tell you, we are not making a fortune on these. I am lucky to make $25 a unit once they are done. Again, these are hand made. Not to sound like a jerk, but if you don't like the price, then don't buy them. You need to understand that it takes time to make these, and that costs money. You can not buy these anywhere, have someone else make you a set. The first one that you see on that Raptor took us 2 weeks of trial and error and fitting.

2) They will be made out of fiberglass and will be shipped out Matte Black. If you want them color matched it would be an additional $50.00

3) It will probably take about 2 weeks to get the first orders out and then about a week an order.

4) They are made to accept 2 pairs of the Rigid D2 lights. (or Dually lights)

5) Installation will be easy and we will provide detailed instructions on how to mount them.

6) We can provide you with the Rigid Dually lights for an additional $400 for both sets and choose the combo. White/White, White/Amber, Amber/Amber

7) I can only lower the price if I get a commitment of 50 or more pieces.

8) If you want to order them, please send me an email [email protected] and PLEASE put Raptor Order in the subject line.

9) If you have any other questions, please post them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
[email protected]

____________________________________________________________________________________

ORIGINAL POST

Reference this thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/molded-fog-light-shroud-rigids-who-makes-30748/

I know there have been lots of us looking for "custom molded" fog lights to fill those ugly holes in our bumpers.

We ran across a company called The Auto Art from Chicago that custom built a one-off Raptor. We have been in contact with Larry Chachko, owner of The Auto Art, and he has agreed to follow up on the possibility of producing these shrouds for us.

He is asking for a rough count of how many people may be interested in these. He does not have pricing available yet, however, we call agreed in the other thread that we would be interested in a pair of these in the $250 range.

Please respond to this if you would be interested in purchasing a pair of these and we will see what the best "group buy" pricing we can come up with from The Auto Art.

Thanks guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE 2/2/2014 = 12 CURRENTLY IN @ $375

#1 - Hosseface
#2 - Nailz
#3 - Bigeffr
#4 - Mogo
#5 - HawkeyeRaptor1
#6 - renegadeagle
#7 - Post #94 / scarrjack
#8 - Post #56 / BogeyBoy82
#9 - Post #63 / jazz05
#10 - Post #98 / Stainless Steel Rat
#11 - Post #68 / Wvraptor13
#12 - TurboEd
PM me or post below to be added or removed from the list.

Attachments

• ford_raptor_adv6ts_14.jpg
    ford_raptor_adv6ts_14.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.