February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I know I was late to the game in ordering for this year as I placed my order on 2/18. But since I'm coming up on 4 months and still no VIN I figured I would make a thread to see where my fellow February order people are at in the process. I was lucky enough to order at MSRP and I am second in line at my dealer. Dealer did receive 2 Raptors in March, a 37" and a 35". From the looks of things I am expecting to get a 2023. Although I hope to just get one in general as this will be my first Raptor. My order is an Agate black, Pro Power, Carbon Fiber, Spray in Liner, Moonroof, 37", so basically fully loaded.

rtoftmn

Reaction score
I placed an order for PP 37 on 2/21. Confirmation from Ford right away. Several Chat's with Ford to continue confirm of order. All is well but not a peep on production or blend date. Dealer thinks it will still happen for MY22 but other than that not much more info. Here's to a Fall build...hopefully.

OP
OP
Cheyennedogsoldier

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I placed an order for PP 37 on 2/21. Confirmation from Ford right away. Several Chat's with Ford to continue confirm of order. All is well but not a peep on production or blend date. Dealer thinks it will still happen for MY22 but other than that not much more info. Here's to a Fall build...hopefully.
Good to know that your dealer is still positive about it. My dealer does not give me much information, but he has always pulled through for me in the past. Good luck on your journey I will post updates as I get them and hopefully other share their experiences.

rtoftmn

Reaction score
Good to know that your dealer is still positive about it. My dealer does not give me much information, but he has always pulled through for me in the past. Good luck on your journey I will post updates as I get them and hopefully other share their experiences.
Yeah. Same too you. I really hope we can make the cut. Dealer seems to feel they are trying to “catch up”, so we will see. I am at MSRP as well. They started changing their tune on Raptors at MSRP soon after I placed my order. I hope the pricing sticks once this thing shows up. I will keep updating your chain here as things progress. Thanks for getting it started.

mfpf4r

Reaction score
2/8 order, 2/11 confirmation email. Still waiting on VIN. Dealership has assured me they have an allocation on multiple occasions so I'm just patiently waiting. 801A AMB Moonroof/Tailgate package. I'm secretly hoping it gets pushed to '23MY at this point as I see all these new threads of "removing X from builds" come out. At what point am I not paying for the truck I want? Although 23MY vehicles will probably be in the same boat as 22MY :(

fordidable

Reaction score
Ordered 2/7, same story for me.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/4, no word from my dealer, nothing at all but silence, not even the crickets are chirping.

Spoke with FP yesterday, unscheduled, and a list of ten items that are either being deleted or holding up production. MSRP has increased significantly, yet content is being removed due to chips, supply constraints, etc. The guy that I talked to yesterday with FP was extremely kind, informative, but not reassuring.