February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GVRaptor

Reaction score
I placed my order on 2/6 and still no VIN. My dealer is also confident about getting the order and pretty much informed me to expect a '23 at this point. So I will continue to be patient and wait. I also ordered a basically fully loaded 801A 37".

SuperCrow

Reaction score
Ordered 10/17/21.
Code Orange 37PP 801A all options including bed liner tonneau cover.

Built 5/8/22. Still awaiting shipping.

nin9r

Reaction score
They are done adding '22s to the schedule. Even some of the ones with vin's won't get built. If you don't have a VIN, you're out for 22. If you do have a VIN, you might still be SOL.

lamb00j

Reaction score
I ordered a loaded AMB on 2/14 before the price increase. Ordered at MSRP. Was told it would be oct/nov when I ordered. I started to hear about all the items being deleted from orders (tailgate appliqué) and decided I needed a raptor now. A local dealer called me and told me they had a CO in. They messed up pricing and it was AT MSRP, with no fees (the way the dealer works is the price you see is what you pay plus tax). So I napped it