February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called SVT mine is scheduled for May 9th.... a Monday. Guess its better than a Friday. I wonder if that shut down will cause that to push.

OP
OP
h20son

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from the dealer that the Raptor is in!!!! They are doing the PDI today then I go to pick it up tomorrow morning. So stoked!

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called SVT mine is scheduled for May 9th.... a Monday. Guess its better than a Friday. I wonder if that shut down will cause that to push.

Funny you mention calling SVT. Just got off the phone with them. My build appears to be May 9th as well with an ETA of May 16th. Hope everything stays on schedule.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vash said:
Funny you mention calling SVT. Just got off the phone with them. My build appears to be May 9th as well with an ETA of May 16th. Hope everything stays on schedule.

Getting closer! Hope your last days go by fast. Mine are dragging.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been checking every second for the window sticker to show up and it finally did this morning. It confirms my 09 MAY 2011 build day. Can't come soon enough. Hope build and delivery goes quickly.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just tried to look up mine and did not show up. Guess I am now not being built on May 9th......

Don't lose hope yet. I don't think there's any standardized schedule as far as when window stickers are generated. Trust me. I've been looking for all kinds of patterns when trying to find out when I could expect the window sticker to show up.

The only guaranteed is that the window sticker will show up prior to build. Some people see them twelve days prior, one week prior, three days, or whatever. Best bet is to keep refreshing those links periodically. You don't even want to know how much I've done that up to now between my PC and iPhone.

Also, if you still don't get anything at all this week including the weekend. Try and get an update on Monday or Tuesday.

I'd think that you'd either get a window sticker by this Thursday or news about a rescheduled build if that is the case. Thursday seems to be a pretty key date as far as Ford scheduling updates etc.

I plan to ask for another vehicle visibility update on Tuesday which is the day after my scheduled build as indicated by Ford Customer Care, Ford SVT, Blue Oval Vehicle tracking subforum, and my window sticker.

I don't work for Ford, but based on what I've seen if you've been given a build date than you should be good to go. If they didn't have parts allocated for your build then your build would be on a material hold.

Good luck and keep the faith. lol.

Last edited:

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinkin about cancelling my order that I made in early february. When will the 2012s come out. I may hold off til then.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my sticker today! Where do I confirm the build date on it? Is it in the top left corner?

Last edited: