Factory installed spray in liner vs aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll have to look, or you can swing by and inspect for yourself. I live in your hood. Broadway and Orange Ave area. Costa Mesa.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to look, or you can swing by and inspect for yourself. I live in your hood. Broadway and Orange Ave area. Costa Mesa.

You are litterally down the street from me. I might have to cruise by and take a look...

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure. I'll be around all weekend. Just shoot me a pm. My add venom front bumper should be arriving this sat. I work in SDiego M-F.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting video. I was always told that Ford outsources this work but it seems (from that video) that Ford took it in house.

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting video. I was always told that Ford outsources this work but it seems (from that video) that Ford took it in house.

Yep. And I can't imagine this delaying your truck much either.

Sent using Tapatalk

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine with the factory spray-in liner with no delay in my build. They do however spray over the bed bolts and tie downs. It is not too hard to remove from the bolt heads in order to install a bed rack. I think that the thickness and quality is good. I have hauled all sorts of stuff without damaging the liner. I did dent the floor of the bed though.