Fabtech 4” lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steven78

Reaction score
Hey y’all, just traded my F250 for a Raptor and the one I got is a 19, unfortunately it has a Fabtech 4” lift, and currently some insane 37” tires on some showroom wheels.

My question, what’s y’all advice to make the best out this shit setup? I notice a lot of body roll on the highway, and I want to go more of an off road tire wheel set up. Currently he has 22” wheels on it that rub everytime I stop or hit a driveway.

Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Post some pics! You can find OEM wheels/tires in the for sale section on here or on craigslist, etc. As far as the lift, lets see the pics, so we can guide you with removal.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Start crusing the classifieds here Gen 2 take offs. A number of people are swapping out stock set ups. Find stock wheels or go to your local tire shop for some 17" or 20" (your choice on preference) and 35" stock size BFG KO2s. If you are replacing front and rear springs due to the ******* e d lift, get Gisers in the front and Deavers in the rear.

Take it off road a few times and then come up with a plan going forward.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
22" showroom wheels? Not a Ford showroom!
Take the lift off and use it for a doorstop.
Roll the 22s into the Oklahoma slough.
Or see if you can get your F250 back.
Unfortunately these lift kits cannot be easily uninstalled. They require that the front crossmember be cut, and the factory forged aluminum wheel knuckles are replaced with heavy cast iron knuckles with different geometry.

So OP would need to have a body shop repair the crossmember and then replace both knuckles with the OE parts, which are $385 each list price.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately these lift kits cannot be easily uninstalled. They require that the front crossmember be cut, and the factory forged aluminum wheel knuckles are replaced with heavy cast iron knuckles with different geometry.

So OP would need to have a body shop repair the crossmember and then replace both knuckles with the OE parts, which are $385 each list price.

Yup, my shop turns away guys that ask for this setup.