F150 Raptor - Silver - loaded :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

loonibab

Reaction score
thanks for the link, i'm looking into that. I also am interested in a maplight mirror LED setup, any ideas?

Here are pictures as promised, sorry for the terrible picture quality, i tried!

IMG_5653_zpsc9ceb63e.jpg

IMG_5652_zpsdad6cc16.jpg

IMG_5650_zps4c10ee93.jpg

IMG_5678_zps69fd7fa2.jpg

IMG_5671_zps41c11c44.jpg

IMG_5662_zpsbb55c9bd.jpg

IMG_5658_zps3e1f9290.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

BTW, this truck is AMAZINGGGGGGG!

I am fairly new to trucks, I am more of a bimmer enthusiast and have plenty of experience in that field.. more into track events, drift events, and high performance driving schools.. off roading and crawling is a new thing to me, super fun.. but don't know where to go and honestly what's the cool/fun thing to do, but i admit all wheel drive donuts on uneven terrain flinging dirt everywhere is pretty freaking ridiculous.. this truck literally feels like it is meant to take some turns too.. the ability to counter steer in this is way better than i had imagined it to be, the truck keeps surprising me more and more.. i guess that steering wheel center stripe is not there just for show...it certainly feels like it has a limited slip differential compared to the 2012 ecoboost platinum i was driving before.. it truly does let you get sideways..

speaking of which, does anybody have preference to what engine is better? or has personally had experience with both the ecoboost and 6.2 engine? at first i was disappointed of the 6.2 vs the ecoboost, it felt like the ecoboost had a better throttle response and more lower end torque, but i feel like it's the opposite now.. i gassed it the other day and was shocked, it literally felt like the engine wanted to jump out of the truck.. i'm thinking a nice tune would unleash the beast.. at least make the throttle response more similar to the ecoboost..

i know the weight of both trucks has to a good factor too. Honestly at this point if somebody gave me the option to choose a raptor ecoboost vs raptor 6.2 i would not know what to choose from.. at least with the ecoboost you get better gas mileage and the ability to easily boost the engine more..

i know with a tune a ecoboost engine is no question better then the 6.2 (at least in the sense of power), but i would like to hear ya'lls thoughts?

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Congrats! Nice color choice!

i see why you like the color haha.. any more pictures of your truck with those fog lights?

what mods do you have?

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome to the addiction. i was holding out buying a Raptor to see if they where going to come out with a eco option but do love this 6.2L

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i see why you like the color haha.. any more pictures of your truck with those fog lights?

what mods do you have?[/QUOTE]

I also picked up the interior LED kit including the replacements for the ridiculous map lights. I will get you the link to where I purchased. Bedrug is next as well as a long wishlist.

Michaelkgorski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything but the beadlocks!! use the 2k u saved and buy em. Im sure hell give u a discount on ford parts. Ya they all pull that. "I won't go below Msrp bcuz I don't have to" game. But sounds like a nice guy. -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter