F150 Raptor - Silver - loaded :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man she looks good!

That's exactly the truck that I ordered, it is just perfect:peace:

Considering you bought her from the lot you did good on price.

Get more pics when you get a chance, so I can fell a little better lol. I ordered a few weeks back and I am already losing sleep.

OP
OP
L

loonibab

Reaction score
thanks guys, i got it for $2k under MSRP, still wondering if it was a good deal or not.

Coming from an ecoboost to this honestly at first i was a little disappointed, i was much more fascinated with the twin turbo 6 cyl engine.. the gas mileage was way better and for some odd reason i felt like the power was too.. but boy is the 6.2 growing on me, whenever in the engine is it's in it's peak range it feels like the engine literally wants to jump out of the hood.

I honestly can't say what engine I would prefer.. but for off road i must say they probably chose the 6.2L for a reason.

so far for mods: I got LED reverse bulbs, LED license plate bulbs, LED reverse light bulbs, LED cargo lamp bulbs, LED interior bulbs, and the recon LED side vents in white..

it looks sick but i need to get LED lights for my mirrors, but i'm finding no solution... any ideas anybody?

i'll try to get pictures soon..

cheers

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i got it for $2k under MSRP, still wondering if it was a good deal or not.

Coming from an ecoboost to this honestly at first i was a little disappointed, i was much more fascinated with the twin turbo 6 cyl engine.. the gas mileage was way better and for some odd reason i felt like the power was too.. but boy is the 6.2 growing on me, whenever in the engine is it's in it's peak range it feels like the engine literally wants to jump out of the hood.

I honestly can't say what engine I would prefer.. but for off road i must say they probably chose the 6.2L for a reason.

so far for mods: I got LED reverse bulbs, LED license plate bulbs, LED reverse light bulbs, LED cargo lamp bulbs, LED interior bulbs, and the recon LED side vents in white..

it looks sick but i need to get LED lights for my mirrors, but i'm finding no solution... any ideas anybody?

i'll try to get pictures soon..

cheers

Recon has had their share of quality issues...but here is a link for your mirrors:
RECON Part # 264241BK - SMOKED Ford F150 & Raptor 09-13 Amber LED Side Mirror Lenses