F150 not scheduling this week again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was posted over at the Blue Oval Forum. It appears they are scheduling this week for production week of 10/18.
View attachment 317776
Ice-capades posts those notes that you linked above on Saturdays. But on Monday he posts the Scheduling Notes seen below (note the first bullet point). I'm curious if we have anyone on here with access to another region's notes that would be willing to shed some light on if this is just a regional specific cancellation or not.

1630383544590.png

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The chip shortage should be a thing of the past around Q1 of 2022. The factories will be cranking out new cars like Tootsie Rolls. Discounts will return!
Fords supplier of semiconductor chips just stated that the shortage with last till the end of 22 in all likelihood. Their supply chain has also broken down and many of the components are still in short supply. One being the lead frames that support the chip itself. This was also just reported by Toyota. So may be a little early to get excited about packed car lots again.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully us 9-27 guys don't get shoved into months 10 or 11 lol..... Hopefully we stay the week of 9-27 somehow lol. Guess long as we got vin's were saved. I just thought canceling scheduling this week meant no unscheduled guys were scheduled with vin's/weeks/or dates.
that would be correct but i think last week they did end up scheduling a few guys that were unscheduled .

Haletwin23

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Ford Performance. As long as your order is in and is clean it can be unscheduled and you should get a 2021 model year.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Ford Performance. As long as your order is in and is clean it can be unscheduled and you should get a 2021 model year.
I called ford performance today and they said mine is unscheduled and call back in about 2 weeks, he didn’t mention anything about clean though should I have asked him about it being clean?