Extra part sale!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not happening to be heading anywhere south with it would you? I would love to have it but damn...

I-81 N 1746.09 miles
26 hrs 45 mins
Est. Fuel Cost
$330.96

OP
OP
suprspinner

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures of it on the truck because I never used it. Also I won't be heading south at all. It would be good in the winter to keep the bed clean. And at this point I just need it gone. It's never been used, I can take some better pictures of it if you want. @Bulletnjm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I give, being for the South. What the hell is passenger plates??!! What is different about kinds of plates?
Just curious

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK I give, being for the South. What the hell is passenger plates??!! What is different about kinds of plates?
Just curious
In NY they give you a commercial plate when you register a truck. Which had restrictions in N.Y. City. Like not being able to drive on certain highways.

By adding a camper shell, you are proving that you are using the truck for passaging, not Commercial.

Yearly registration may be less as well. Not sure.
@MTF might know better. He lives there. I was only in NY for 5 years. My truck that I bought at the time received a commercial plate. I didn't know any better and left it on. I lived out in the sticks do I don't think it made much off a difference.

It's just a stupid rule that shouldn't be on the books any longer.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Last edited: