Gen1: User Icon Stage 4 kit for sale - DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an Icon Stage 4 kit for sale in Dallas. Came off the truck since i went to a BMS mid travel setup with bed cage. I didn't install the kit but i'm told it has 30k miles from previous owner. No leaks or signs of issues but likely needs refreshed. Kit is at TMX and if someone wants it i'll help cover some install fees. I listed on Facebook and caught all sorts of hell but these kits are nice and i'm asking less than half new. Willing to negotiate but will not give it away.
$5k OBO

Last edited:

CarlCarlson

Reaction score
Hi, Can you post pictures and willing to ship? Would TMX suggest a shock rebuild at this point as well? If they're already at the shop it would be nice to have done before shipping. Thanks (I'm not set on this but waiting on a annual bonus to waste :D )

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Can you post pictures and willing to ship? Would TMX suggest a shock rebuild at this point as well? If they're already at the shop it would be nice to have done before shipping. Thanks (I'm not set on this but waiting on a annual bonus to waste :D )
I don’t thin tmx does shock rebuilds . But buy them and ship them to tsw in Austin tx . They are great rebuilders .