Extra Aux Switches Anyone??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been getting a lot of Q's so thought i'd post here... Most everything was sourced from my local autozone/pep boys, in the misc elec aisle. Dorman makes the 30a distribution blocks and the power/fuse block, you can get relays there as well, though parts-express.com has all that you need too. Used 8awg for power/ground sourced from a stereo kit @ frys

Have some water proof junction boxes I may add up front to simplify more changes/additions

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is rite up your ally Josh!! I'll pay you to Drempt me up a relay board!. This is a necessity for me at the moment, the lady even knows it too ;-)

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah I've made a few relay boards for the L guys, but I'm so far behind, I've got a few to finish before I even jump to the Raptor ones lol

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah I've made a few relay boards for the L guys, but I'm so far behind, I've got a few to finish before I even jump to the Raptor ones lol

I call dibs on the list. ;-) YOUR WORK IS TOP NOTCH TOO may I add! I trust whichever route you go with your relay board. Sorry I couldn't ease your mind with The center cap group buy just yet.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol thanks. It'll be a while though, center caps are the next mod on my list! haha