Aux 4 switch (only) no power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Drewett

Reaction score
Hoping you guys can help me with a 2020 Raptor aux switch issue. I suddenly lost functionality of several aftermarket accessories I had wired into the upfitter aux switches or battery power directly. I opened the hood and found the mess in the pic thanks to a squirrel (which I have seen come out from under my hood but have yet to exterminate ).

I’m in the process of rewiring everything but I have an issue with the Aux 4 switch not delivering power. The 10A fuse #80 is good but there is no 12vdc on either fuse post. The book calls this “Upfitter 4 Relay” so I am assuming the switch is actually only powering a relay but I can’t find where this relay is located. Anyone know? The other aux switches are all working. Any help or suggestions of things to look at, I’ll gladly try! I searched around the forum but haven‘t found anything regarding the relays. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• 20675426-E4B6-48CC-8378-D343FA253117.jpeg
    20675426-E4B6-48CC-8378-D343FA253117.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
J

Jeff Drewett

Reaction score
Problem solved! Thanks to @Dirtypope and @FordTechOne who posted on a related topic and included the attached pic. I discovered that my owners manual doesn’t mention anything about F67 for the Aux 4 switch but sure enough it was blown. Now I can carry on with fixing all the f*$&’d up wiring.

Oh yeah, I’m still open to suggestions on squirrel extermination!
:biggun:
1675634052954.jpeg