EXO - Rip to the Strip - July 18th-20th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are you liking your rxt rear setup, I rode in birds truck with the first set back at havoc when they were still testing them. It was really nice. I've got the springs and the bumpstops and have an svc bypass rack and some custom King 4.0s on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mike.s

Reaction score
Can we get the GPS file ahead of time or do we need to wait till Saturday?

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are you liking your rxt rear setup, I rode in birds truck with the first set back at havoc when they were still testing them. It was really nice. I've got the springs and the bumpstops and have an svc bypass rack and some custom King 4.0s on the way.

Nice...sounds like a sweet setup.

I just installed it Sunday so can't really give a review yet. I'll be posting a quick review after the run. Looking forward to putting it through the paces.

Can we get the GPS file ahead of time or do we need to wait till Saturday?

Just shoot me an email.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I just installed it Sunday so can't really give a review yet. I'll be posting a quick review after the run. Looking forward to putting it through the paces.

Just shoot me an email.

I think you're really going to enjoy it, had a blast when i went out in an rxt equipped truck.

mike.s

Reaction score

Just shoot me an email.

E-mail sent

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Late night last night doing a little last minute work on the trucks. Barstow bound now
3660037adc6e21a65cd1cc3ab3727082.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun guys! Wish I could have made it, till next time. Tear it up and y'all be careful, rain of in the forecast