6.2 Exit in front of rear tire systems??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keith from @dirtydeeds put a system on my truck this weekend and I love it. Sounds great. Doesn't stick below the frame. Isn't too loud on the highway, but sounds really nice when you step on it. Mine was one of first, if not the first, they built using the jig, and it mounted up perfectly so I wouldn't hesitate to order it and install myself. I watched him do the install and it is really straight forward. He is also a hell of a guy, who has a real capable truck, and isn't afraid to break it. Lot of respect for that.

He also really stands behind the product. Told me if it gets smashed while in the desert to bring the truck in and he'd get it fixed up.

That said, when the cops show up, don't expect him to get arrested with you. I'm confident he'll bail you out though.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahaha. I'll certainly be a witness;) Especially if you put a tent in the middle of the road and yell at people for driving too fast.....ahahahahahha

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Keith from @dirtydeeds put a system on my truck this weekend and I love it. Sounds great. Doesn't stick below the frame. Isn't too loud on the highway, but sounds really nice when you step on it. Mine was one of first, if not the first, they built using the jig, and it mounted up perfectly so I wouldn't hesitate to order it and install myself. I watched him do the install and it is really straight forward. He is also a hell of a guy, who has a real capable truck, and isn't afraid to break it. Lot of respect for that.

He also really stands behind the product. Told me if it gets smashed while in the desert to bring the truck in and he'd get it fixed up.

That said, when the cops show up, don't expect him to get arrested with you. I'm confident he'll bail you out though.

BA Raptor System - YouTube

Ford Raptor System -

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had a couple of these exhaust systems on my Tundras. When I went to my Raptor, he was one of the first people I called. I drove from Colorado to his shop for the system in question. I bought 2 and he built another for the jig. Keith is a SoCal boy at heart and he understands all of the concerns we have.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only a handful of days left to get in on this deal. We only need a few more people to get $75 off each system. Current discount is $50 off each system.