GEN 2 Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blzrnr

Reaction score
What does everyone think about the Corsa resonator delete pipe. Was thinking about installing one on my truck. what do you guts think about the sound.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you trying to achieve? If you just want it louder, that should do it. It will never sound good though.

i have to agree. I have the MBRP, which has a deep tone to it, but I wish I had not done an exhaust. My truck sounds like an exotic sports car from a light, not a beast of a truck.....identity issues......it’s a truck that identifies as an exotic sports car.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sound is subjective, so I would not trust anyone's opinion but your own. I think my SPD TAs and MagnaFlow FlowFX muffler is one of the few exhaust upgrades that sound better than stock under heavy acceleration, but others think meh.

Smagic

Reaction score
New 2020 Raptor owner. I had a 2012 Raptor with MagnaFlow exhaust. I loved the deep throaty sound, thus I didn't upgrade til now. With the new 6, what is recommended for exhaust upgrade to get a little louder and deeper sound closer to a V8?

OP
OP
blzrnr

blzrnr

Reaction score
I know it will never sound like a V8 when it is a V6 I just want it a little lauder then the stock sound, but don't want it to have a droning sound at low rpm or highway speeds in the cab. I will have to wait for the R before we get the V8.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you can hear those sweet turbos spool up too. Sounds delicious with that six.