Exhaust Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the two examples of the types: Let me know what everyone thinks.

Attachments

• 2015-04-15 12_02_03-45124-7.png
    2015-04-15 12_02_03-45124-7.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 2015-04-15 12_02_48-blk-3545-st_1.png
    2015-04-15 12_02_48-blk-3545-st_1.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 387

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the two examples of the types: Let me know what everyone thinks.

Do the rolled...and slanted tips. After I painted the original tips and the chipped, I had some powerdercoated rolled and slanted tips put on. They looked pretty sweet. I just got sick of them getting dirty and in the way. I'll try to find a picture of my old setup for you, if I have one, I'll post it up here soon for you.

I would definitely recommend getting new powdercoated tips rather than trying to paint the stockers.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Hell, you have have my old tips for free if you want. They're a little dirty and a tiny bit used and beat up a tiny bit, but you can have them if you just pay for shipping. Just a heads up, they weren't a great name brand or anything, my muffler guy just got them for me pretty cheap so I thought I'd try them out. Let me know if you would want them.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think that there was anything in particular wrong with the factory exhaust tips except that they were bare metal. So I primered and painted them with high temperature paint made specifically for exhaust systems. $20 well spent.

i did that at first too. it all got sand blasted off over time by offroad shenanigens. then i dovetailed and hacked muffler and all off :) much happier

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna paint the stock tips black as well. My whole truck is silver/gray/black. Not a fan of true silver/shiny tips. Even on my black car i need to paint the stockers black but i'm lazy lol.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting an new exhaust system and now I'm hung up on what Exhaust Tips to go with it. Should i go with black or stainless steel? I have an Oxford White with graphics so that is what leading me to the black. Also Rolled edge or the double wall single edge? I know they will be the angle cut like the stock ones. Any suggestions or what looks good or even pictures. Thanks in advance! and I know couple answers will have over-tones due to my question

You could always copy mine...zero ground clearance issues...and pretty easy to keep clean :crazy:

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 94