Exhaust Tip Finish Touch Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OCGen3

Reaction score
Got around to cleaning up my exhaust tips and uncovered what looks like the finish being either corroded off or worn off. Curious if anyone has suggestions on the best way to touch this up or the appropriate product to use for high heat conditions like this? I’m still under warranty if it’s something that can be replaced under warranty??

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 52

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Got around to cleaning up my exhaust tips and uncovered what looks like the finish being either corroded off or worn off. Curious if anyone has suggestions on the best way to touch this up or the appropriate product to use for high heat conditions like this? I’m still under warranty if it’s something that can be replaced under warranty??

Touch up? Exhaust tips? On a Raptor?
200.gif

I know my 2017 Raptor _has_ exhaust tips, but if you asked me what color or condition they’re in, I couldn’t answer. For all I know, they might have been crunched when I navigated that 22” ditch in my yard a little too quick.

Warranty?
They’re exhaust tips. On an off road focused truck. If it bothers you, get some high temp rust oleum and have at it.