GEN 2 Exhaust Reccomondation’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed out the muffler for the Gibson MWA (#bm0112) cost me a total of 170 (90 for muffler on amazon) and 80 for shop to install it (cut and weld in) I’m really happy with the sound, sounds great leave in the stock resonator there’s a guy on YouTube that posted this with sound clips if you want to hear I’ll leave that link below

Last edited:

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the Ford Performance Sport exhaust installed on my 2018. Sounds great. I would not want it louder just for comfort. Overall happy with it.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In regards to the Gibson MWA #bm0112 muffler...

It definitely is an inexpensive alternative to changing the exhaust note of the Raptor. Went this route on a previously owned Gen 2 Raptor. I was pleased with the tone outside the truck. However...it had too much of the “trombone effect” inside the truck to my liking.

Also...since this muffler is constructed of 409 stainless steel and if you live in a northern climate...be prepared for surface rust. My muffler looked like crap after one Winter.

So all things considered...including price...I recently installed the AWE 2FG on my 2019 Raptor. So far I give it two thumbs up!!

Glefevre87

Reaction score
Stock vs Corsa sport

Corsa a little deeper sounding at start up, pretty much the same as stock up to 2,000 rpm gets a little louder after that. 3500 and up a lot louder than stock but in a good way.

Very happy so far. Easy install everything matched and lined up.

Thanks to Nick@gotexhuast for the quick replies and fast shipping.

Sounds so much better!!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone running the s type with the borla resonator?

It'll be very mild. If you like Borla, I'd recommend purchasing the S-Type muffler setup first and then purchasing the resonator if you think you'd like to tone the setup down a bit. We carry both and would be happy to help.