Exhaust rattle on cold start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my TSB done. Made ZERO difference. They are supposed to call the Ford Tech Hotline today and let me know what they say. I am hoping they replace the exhaust at this point. This will be my 4th time at the dealer with this issue. :mad:

mattio

Reaction score
Took the truck in to Autonation Ford Katy today with the exhaust rattle. Provided the TSB yet they said they would need the truck for 4-5 days to diagnose and check cam phasers lol! I said its clearly the exhaust but they refused to look at that specifically. On to another dealership. Planet Ford in Spring has always been great, they are like 45 min from me though...

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my TSB done. Made ZERO difference. They are supposed to call the Ford Tech Hotline today and let me know what they say. I am hoping they replace the exhaust at this point. This will be my 4th time at the dealer with this issue. :mad:
New exhaust didn't fix mine... just fyi.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ill let yall know how it sounds and if it rattles once it gets here and I put it on.

blue22raptor

Reaction score
Any of you that have had the rattle fixed with the TSB, please post a pic of your receipts or the part numbers needed for the fix! My dealer says they can’t order parts for a TSB that they can’t find on Oasis… I still have my valves unplugged, but would love the have the exhaust working properly again!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Any of you that have had the rattle fixed with the TSB, please post a pic of your receipts or the part numbers needed for the fix! My dealer says they can’t order parts for a TSB that they can’t find on Oasis… I still have my valves unplugged, but would love the have the exhaust working properly again!
Not sure i’d trust a dealer that can’t find a TSB when supplied the number.

Lanthas

Reaction score
Sounds like your dealer is trash, but here is a copy of my service order.

5128F7C7-4AC3-42F3-B0FA-8A05626461B3.jpeg

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine fixed , dealer found an exhaust leak.

Attachments

• EC5FA15F-52DF-4914-A832-38013EB9F2C2.jpeg
    EC5FA15F-52DF-4914-A832-38013EB9F2C2.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 37

MikeGreen

Reaction score
I went to dealer with the tsb number and they told me parts are on back order with no dates. Anyone else have the same answer.