Exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to go with Borla these guys have the cheapest delivered price I've seen. I've bought 2 sets of borlas from them (Raptor and RS) within the last 6 months. Place the item in your cart to see the discounted price. Use the code "Ecoboosted" for an additional savings.

https://justboltons.com/shop-all/ford/raptor-3-5l/2017-2018/exhaust-systems/

I hope that helps!

It does help. Thank you.

Which borla exhaust did you purchase for the raptor and do you like it ?

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It does help. Thank you.

Which borla exhaust did you purchase for the raptor and do you like it ?

Atak, I just got the exhaust and the truck on Tuesday so I haven't had a chance to put it on yet. I know it's loud and I'm prepared for that part of it.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying the flowmaster midpipe setup - keeps the stock resonator and stock tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to go with Borla these guys have the cheapest delivered price I've seen. I've bought 2 sets of borlas from them (Raptor and RS) within the last 6 months. Place the item in your cart to see the discounted price. Use the code "Ecoboosted" for an additional savings.

https://justboltons.com/shop-all/ford/raptor-3-5l/2017-2018/exhaust-systems/

I hope that helps!

That's awesome, here's another coupon code that applies to anything sold by them.

FRFJBO

hwycycle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m looking for Raptor downpipes so I can retrofit a Raptor exhaust on my standard F150.

I’m in the NY/NJ area.... if anyone is interested in selling... let me know.

Thanks.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I m looking only place Borla Atak Mid Pipe in my truck, and keep everything stock, is it void my warranty? And is it possible or i have to install related down pipe?

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I m looking only place Borla Atak Mid Pipe in my truck, and keep everything stock, is it void my warranty? And is it possible or i have to install related down pipe?

It will not void your warranty and you can mount it to the stick down pipe.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We can help get you setup with the ATAK kit. Since the ATAK kit goes in place after the cats, it won't impact your warranty.

I would not recommend the ATAK with downpipes however. That ATAK is a very aggressive exhaust and when combined with even louder downpipes, it will be overpowering. At the very least, I would recommend adding the Borla Resonator if you do decide to go with downpipes.

Additionally, if you're concerned about warranty implications, you may want to avoid downpipes at this time or do a bit more research to make sure that you're comfortable before you commit to them.

Please let me know if we can answer any additional questions for you and offer you some options and quotes!

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will not void your warranty and you can mount it to the stick down pipe.

cool thx

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

We can help get you setup with the ATAK kit. Since the ATAK kit goes in place after the cats, it won't impact your warranty.

I would not recommend the ATAK with downpipes however. That ATAK is a very aggressive exhaust and when combined with even louder downpipes, it will be overpowering. At the very least, I would recommend adding the Borla Resonator if you do decide to go with downpipes.

Additionally, if you're concerned about warranty implications, you may want to avoid downpipes at this time or do a bit more research to make sure that you're comfortable before you commit to them.

Please let me know if we can answer any additional questions for you and offer you some options and quotes!

thx, i think i ll only go with atak mid pipe, and keep stock for the rest