Evolution of a Dinosaur

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris, great meeting you at TRR, nice build, and looking forward to seeing those heads on your truck! I had that same AiRaid issue at last year's TRR. I tried all the tricks including external assembly, but still sucking dirt with hardcore pounding. Very frustrating. I now follow Trey's advice and only use the stock air filter setup when offroading = no worries. Good luck!

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe - I spoke with Saints Offroad about the issues I had with the rack at TRR. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what if anything Saints is doing different on the second rack (ie new mounting points, jack handle mounting placement, etc). However I do know the new rack should be on my doorstep in the next week or two. As far as the current rack, I don't have any plans for it right now. Was just going to bend it back into position (again its a bit tweaked from TRR) and then touch it up with some paint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter