Epic Raptor jump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeithV

Reaction score
The rear end caught air twice. The jump, then hitting the bank at the end popped it up. The stop was more brutal than the jump.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Big Blue, when I went to the Raptor Assault school all the Raptors seemed to land Rt-Front heavy. I was curious about that, just the way the Raptor is balanced??

that's what happens when you aren't on the gas at take-off and through the entire jump.

the nose comes down because the fuel tank is on the driver's side 3/4 of the way toward the rear. the truck carries more momentum on the rear DS corner and makes the who thing rotate like that. ( If you hit the brakes mid-air it gets way worse)

gotta commit and not be afraid of the rev limiter.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Thanks. Five or six feet depending on how you account for the snow. Little miscalculation on the runout. That didn’t sound good.

i think you're wrong. Looking at the pic, you could easily park another raptor underneath the airborne one. a stock gen2 raptor is 78.5" tall.

It's at least 7 feet off the ground.