Email from Ford About Delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloridaFireMedic

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received an email this afternoon from Ford acknowledging the delay on my Raptor order. I only ordered mine on 19 March and I know there are many who have been waiting much longer than me. At least Ford is making an effort to finally communicate vehicle status with customers...

Message from Ford.JPG

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received an email this afternoon from Ford acknowledging the delay on my Raptor order. I only ordered mine on 19 March and I know there are many who have been waiting much longer than me. At least Ford is making an effort to finally communicate vehicle status with customers...

View attachment 361349
How about shipping the truck in 45 Days , damn ridiculous !

Raptor 99

Reaction score
I received an acknowledgement e mail of my order on 12/10, and that same e mail you received on March 3rd. Not a word since. I figure Ford will cancel there un delivered 22's like they did the 21's when the announce the 23's.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Stupid email. So they promised to send you an email with bad news every 45 days. Does no good. Ford = Clueless.

Jestyr

Reaction score
Same boat here. An “update” and a “promise”. The “update” is that there is no actual update. The “promise” is that they will “update” you every 45 days with more non-information.