GEN 2 Electric power washer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 25yo electric PW died a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was able to fix it.

I was looking at upgrading. I like gas powered but I think it’s too much power for washing vehicles. My nephew blasted the paint off his running board on his Chevy. That’s another story.

In my research to upgrade, Bertolini electric pressure washers are the cat’s meow. Of course, they’re pricey.
For car washing perfect pressure is between 900-1000psi. Gas PW is an overkill unless you will use it for something else.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was steering towards a Kranzle, watched a bunch of videos from OG, then I caught one on some tools/toolboxes that they are selling, once he got to the snap-on tools are junk and what I am selling is better, he just lost a 2k sale.

Apparently he has never worked with his hands for a living, I certainly have, and have accumulated a lot of tools, mostly (I.e. all) off tool trucks, I’ll say as soon as that bashing started, I knew he was endorsing only what he is selling.

I found another of his videos and someone asked about using foam, if it was needed or basically a fad, his response was that he liked doing it just because it made him feel as though he was doing something extra, and that’s all it is, extra money and time for no better end result than what you can do with a 2 or 3 bucket method.

That left me more money to spend on the tool truck, win for me. And my truck still look as good without the foam cannon, just sayin, ymmv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was steering towards a Kranzle, watched a bunch of videos from OG, then I caught one on some tools/toolboxes that they are selling, once he got to the snap-on tools are junk and what I am selling is better, he just lost a 2k sale.

Apparently he has never worked with his hands for a living, I certainly have, and have accumulated a lot of tools, mostly (I.e. all) off tool trucks, I’ll say as soon as that bashing started, I knew he was endorsing only what he is selling.

I found another of his videos and someone asked about using foam, if it was needed or basically a fad, his response was that he liked doing it just because it made him feel as though he was doing something extra, and that’s all it is, extra money and time for no better end result than what you can do with a 2 or 3 bucket method.

That left me more money to spend on the tool truck, win for me. And my truck still look as good without the foam cannon, just sayin, ymmv.

All good points and everyone has their own opinions of whicb bramds are best, which are worth the cost or not, etc. . For me, the review videos from OG werent so much for his opinion, just the test data. He didn't test the Greenworks Pro GPW2700, either but he had Kranzle level GPM with the Greenworks Pro GPW2300 which goes on/off sale at Lowes for 199. The 2700 is on sale now for 349. I wouldn't buy anything from OG myself, his prices are crazy high on just about everything. You can find the Kranzle amd other stuff other places online for much less. Wish there was flow and psi data for the GW Pro 2700...if it gives the same or better GPM to the 2300 with potential for higher psi when needed, that would be a winner for me.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All good points and everyone has their own opinions of whicb bramds are best, which are worth the cost or not, etc. . For me, the review videos from OG werent so much for his opinion, just the test data. He didn't test the Greenworks Pro GPW2700, either but he had Kranzle level GPM with the Greenworks Pro GPW2300 which goes on/off sale at Lowes for 199. The 2700 is on sale now for 349. I wouldn't buy anything from OG myself, his prices are crazy high on just about everything. You can find the Kranzle amd other stuff other places online for much less. Wish there was flow and psi data for the GW Pro 2700...if it gives the same or better GPM to the 2300 with potential for higher psi when needed, that would be a winner for me.
While his prices are high, I like one stop shopping and don’t have a plethora of free time, so out of the box and go, I know I’ll pay a premium, but sometimes that’s how it needs to be for time management. But when the “authority” who was reviewing these things, starts bad mouthing another product (that he hadn’t tested), it made me aware it was strictly his opinion and nothing else. Just my .02 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought Comet pressure washer from him. Complete Pro setup with MTM Gun and Foam Canon and all quick disconnects. His price was the same as any other 3 vendors that were selling Comet Pro setup + his quick disconnects came all stainless steel instead of brass.

20200417_122014.jpg

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
  • Not sure if this thread is still going much, but I just wanted to throw out there that I just bought Adam's Pressure Washer 2.0 on sale during 4th of July and it has been great! I washed my truck and my motorcycle with it and it made the whole process really easy. It’s great being a manageable pressure so you don’t hurt anything including the decals, but still washes the truck off nicely. @AdamsPolishes

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can wash with a 5,000 PSI pressure washer if you just stand a bit further back, run a wider nozzle, whatever- it's really not a big deal. Not sure why anyone would ever pressure wash the painted surfaces of a vehicle anyways- unless it's a neglected POS that you are trying to remove mold or tree sap or something from. Just spray it down with a hose and wash it by hand. Works every time.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • Not sure if this thread is still going much, but I just wanted to throw out there that I just bought Adam's Pressure Washer 2.0 on sale during 4th of July and it has been great! I washed my truck and my motorcycle with it and it made the whole process really easy. It’s great being a manageable pressure so you don’t hurt anything including the decals, but still washes the truck off nicely. @AdamsPolishes
I purchased one as well... and they forgot to send it to me with a large shipment. It’s out for delivery as I type. It’s a good thing that they have great customer service.

I have a powerful gas washer and my daughter used the wrong setting and took paint off her vehicle. I figured I would buy a dedicated washer just for the vehicles. Will be using with an MTM Hydro 22.2. I’m excited to try out the new Mega Foam as well.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
You can wash with a 5,000 PSI pressure washer if you just stand a bit further back, run a wider nozzle, whatever- it's really not a big deal. Not sure why anyone would ever pressure wash the painted surfaces of a vehicle anyways- unless it's a neglected POS that you are trying to remove mold or tree sap or something from. Just spray it down with a hose and wash it by hand. Works every time.

Because not everyone is you is why. Some people don’t have time or aren’t experienced in detailing or could be kids or old and could use the help of not destroying their vehicle. I could wash my truck with a firefighter hose if I just stand back half a football pitch, idk why everyone doesn’t do that right? ..... Like you can care about your vehicle and wash it with a pressure washer ha