Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chimchim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update? Also have you done anything to the rear at all or do you have stock springs

Still rides great but haven't hit dirt yet - works had me out of town too often lately!

Stock springs in rear for now- still researching whether rears are actually worth the upgrade.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you'll need a good thin BUT STRONG prybar to push down the lower control arm to give the shock room to come out of the control arm at the bottom.
....uh...yeah....don't do that...Let me explain..
You are changing springs to change ride height, so both the upper and lower arms will be in a new lower position after the install. If you do not loosen up all the arms they will be trying go back where they used be and in doing so will prematurely destroy the pivot bushings, and yeah a lot more work to get that shock back in...
This is Suspension 101 and a lot of guys miss this one...
....oh yeah if you replace any arms with aftermarket arms with spherical pivot bearings this does not apply and the install will be much easier...

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you need camber bolts for the spring install?
You don’t need them but they will not be able adjust camber without them, only toe. My camber was still in spec with the geisers. I will eventually get a upper control arm a slot delete.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t need them but they will not be able adjust camber without them, only toe. My camber was still in spec with the geisers. I will eventually get a upper control arm a slot delete.
Thanks for the information. Is there anything else I need to purchase along with the eibachs to bring with me for install before I look like a goon walking into the shop lol

htsai14752

Reaction score
How will I know the spring rates of the eibachs if both rates are listed as the same part number? The one sold on stage 3 is the new eibach springs with 548 spring rate?