Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What have you guys paid for installation? I was just quoted $570 including alignment.....seems extremely High!
That is what I paid to have the front and rear springs replaced on my truck along with an alignment (Geiser and Deaver +3), but another local shop wanted about $850 for the same work.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I've read the 2.5 inch Eibach springs will help you clear 37's but there will be rubbing. Has anyone tried to add the springs along with a one inch perch? This would give 3.5 inches of lift in the front. Would this cause too much stress on the axles and ball joints because of angles? I would like to be able to off road with 37's and have a decent ride. Is this even possible? I'm wanting to run the 37x12.5 17 BFG KO2's on factory beadlocks. I have Eibach's up front and Icon springs set on highest setting 3 inch lift in rear.
I did the Geiser springs up front on stock rims with 37" KO2s and have zero rubbing issues, so you may be okay with the Eibach springs if the lift is about the same.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What have you guys paid for installation? I was just quoted $570 including alignment.....seems extremely High!

REQUESTED SERVICES
PERFORM ALIGNMENTRM ALIGNMENT $119.95

INSTALL OWNER FURNISHED FRONT SPRINGS, LABOR $375.00

This is the quote for my Eibachs to be installed in a couple of weeks at the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbraly

Reaction score
I did the Geiser springs up front on stock rims with 37" KO2s and have zero rubbing issues, so you may be okay with the Eibach springs if the lift is about the same.
Did you measure before and after you put the 37's on? I'm curious what your measurement are from the ground to center of fender well in the front.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $191 shipped. Stage 3 Motorsports. I did get a bit of a discount because I was buying a few other things. Worth a try calling them though, they have been great to me.

Edit: they're $201 shipped at Stage 3 anyway, I'm not affiliated I just don't mind recommending them because I had great service there which is rare these days.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/E...aptor-Eibach-Pro-Lift-Front-Coil-Springs.html

Are they cheaper on stage 3 because they are the 583lb kit a lot of people didn’t like? I’m confused

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they cheaper on stage 3 because they are the 583lb kit a lot of people didn’t like? I’m confused
A lot of Venders including Eibach have the incorrect rating posted on website. I mentioned to Eibach when I called to ask about it. The need to do an updated release or something to let people know.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of Venders including Eibach have the incorrect rating posted on website. I mentioned to Eibach when I called to ask about it. The need to do an updated release or something to let people know.

Gotcha... so if you buy the springs do they come with updated alignment instructions for the 548lb? Don’t want my shop going off of the 580 number when installing the kit if it matters....

Also curious if the only good place to buy the springs knowing you’ll get the 548 is from eibachs website.... I want to support my shops on FRF but it appears the part number stayed the same from when Eibach moved the spring rate.