Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some pictures of me painting my Eibach springs in my "professional" paint booth... I will post some pictures when I get them installed, but I went with the Eastwood 2K Chevy Orange that has a reddish orange color.

IMG_20190223_145243.jpg

IMG_20190224_162011.jpg

7255996324348650253.jpg

sandfan85

Reaction score
A Chevy color on a Ford = VooDoo. Haha, just kidding. Should look great.

Btw, love the paint booth. Genius.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a great paint booth. Can’t wait to hear how that paint holds up.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that have done the eibach springs, did you have to purchase any A-arm bolt kits to get the alignment done properly? I just want to make sure I order everything all at once.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that have done the eibach springs, did you have to purchase any A-arm bolt kits to get the alignment done properly? I just want to make sure I order everything all at once.
No only springs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how are you liking the ride compared to stock?

pros and cons?

There does not appear to be a lot of good info on this forum regarding these springs. I was going to go with collars, but when I saw these from Eibach I had to give them a try. I have had Eibach lower springs on numerous cars and the stance was always spot on and the ride quality as good as OEM. IMO, just like Brembo is the king of brakes and Recaro is the king of seats, Eibach is the king of springs so while there was limited feedback here, I trusted them based on my past experiences.

As I was hoping, they are perfect! Definitely raised the raked front up and I do not loose any suspension travel as with collars. The ride quality is awesome, actually better than stock. Feels much more planted and no bounce. Eibach included recommend alignment specs which my shop did with the spring install. I have no doubt they will be equally impressive offroad and I will test that out in two weeks at Snoball. I will provide more feedback as I get more miles on them, both soft and hard alike! ;)

You can really see the difference in the pics.

Before Springs:
96d5273a-326a-451e-badd-ee31793b78ae-original.png

After Springs:
67dd6dba-ccfa-463f-98bc-95904d6afe77-original.jpg

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how are you liking the ride compared to stock?

pros and cons?

I love them. Not sure if you have paged through all the threads, but I have provided updates that they are great. While the ride quality is perfect, the front is now 1" higher than the rear which I don't love. I am having Deaver+3s and KHC shackles installed on 3/11 and I know that will take care of that issue, not to mention give me a serious upgrade. I will post final stance pics and details as soon as it's done. :cheers: