Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by Big Blue, Jan 10, 2019.

1. GR8Ride

GR8Ride Full Access Member

Beautiful truck Fredo!! Have to catch up when I go to Raptor Assault while my wife goes to Kindigit Design in Salt Lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. FrodoTBaggins88

FrodoTBaggins88 Full Access Member

It does rub just a tiny amount at full lock with some compression. It's nothing I'm even concerned about it's just a tiny scuff in the fender well. Yeah I have the Bora spacers, got them from Stage 3 Motorsports, great people over there. That was my thing, I wanted to stick with my OEM wheels for now. I like the 2019 beadlocks. They're on the heavier side but I think they look good and they're forged hubcentric beadlocks so can't go wrong there.

And you're welcome to come down and do some offroading any time man! This is a great place to own a Raptor, lots of room to play. It is about 4 hours south of Salt Lake though. I'm going to Raptor Assault in June.

3. GR8Ride

Same place I got my current Bora spacers for my Platinum and my wife’s Jeep. We can’t go away this year as my daughter is getting married June 1st so we are all excited for that big day and party! Do you have a pic of how far the tire pokes out from the fender? Straight on from the front? Or a measurement?
    Thanks!

4. Johnkn

Johnkn Full Access Member

Frodo, you had to trim the stock wheel studs with the 1" spacers, correct? They're 1" not 1.5? I'm in the same boat, I like my new stock beadlocks, but would like to push them out a little, Thanks

5. FrodoTBaggins88

Hey man, I only had to trim the rear studs, the front studs are actually a good bit shorter and the wheels have small recesses in them for the studs so mine fit without making contact in the front. The rears I trimmed probably 1/4-3/8" off. My spacers are actually 1.25" not 1" like I thought. To also answer @GR8Ride question, with the lift gained from the Eibach's the front tires are perfectly flush with the fenders in the front, but stick out about 1" past the fenders in the rear. I'm gonna just take off my rear spacers and run the front only, and I think that will get them dead even all the way around.

6. Johnkn

Johnkn Full Access Member

Thank you Sir.....

Any chance you have a couple pics of the truck sitting flat on the ground and not sitting on the largest boulder within a 1300 mile radius? LOL Wish I was there....

Thanks for helping us.......

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  7. FrodoTBaggins88

Utah is rad.

No problem at all man. I only have this pic right now, you can kind of see the rear tires poking out a bit, but I’ll take some better ones tomorrow and post them.

[​IMG]

8. GR8Ride

Thanks again. 1.25” fronts spacers only for flush to fender with no need to cut studs on 2019 Beadlocks.
    Sounds like a plan!

9. FrodoTBaggins88

Yeah that’s what I ended up with and it worked well for me, that reminds me I will take a couple better pics today.

10. tbraly

tbraly Member

From what I've read the 2.5 inch Eibach springs will help you clear 37's but there will be rubbing. Has anyone tried to add the springs along with a one inch perch? This would give 3.5 inches of lift in the front. Would this cause too much stress on the axles and ball joints because of angles? I would like to be able to off road with 37's and have a decent ride. Is this even possible? I'm wanting to run the 37x12.5 17 BFG KO2's on factory beadlocks. I have Eibach's up front and Icon springs set on highest setting 3 inch lift in rear.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019